Soaps, Candles, & More
If you are among those who always keeps an eye out for the “special little something” items that make a house a home, then you will love those hidden gems in Lancaster County that feature soaps, candles, perfumes, & more.
From homemade natural soaps to long burning aromatic candles, from ingenious diffusers to unusual votives…whether you are looking for the pretty or the practical, you won’t be disappointed with these special shopping stops.
161 South River Street (Route 743)
Maytown, PA 17547
If you enjoy captivating styles and treasure relaxing comforts, if you appreciate unique and innovative ideas…then you will thrill to discover Homestead Furnishing & Gifts. This hidden gem is one of Lancaster County’s must-visit destinations and was designed for discerning guests, just like you. From their own line of handcrafted fragrant candles to authentic reproduction furniture, farm tables, and period lighting…Homestead blends the “old” with the “new” and features farmhouse style furniture and décor. Join with their many loyal patrons who return, year after year, to Homestead’s seasonal open houses, special sales, and other celebratory events.
7 South State Street
Ephrata, PA 17522
(570) 716-3808As one of Lancaster County’s newest must-discover destinations, Sweet Sally’s Soaps has an already-established following of appreciative customers who have previously become acquainted with their discerning line of handcrafted soaps and bath accessories at regional craft shows and through online shopping. Everything is handcrafted, using original recipes comprised of carefully chosen organic base oils and ingredients that are designed to cleanse, nourish, scent and pamper your skin. In addition to a signature selection of soaps and bath accessories, Sweet Sally also carries a line of organic essential oils and and showcases an extraordinary collection of photographs.
33 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543
(717) 626-7718Located in the heart of historic Lititz, Heavenly Soaps & Scents features a combination of fresh and exciting products, a sense of indulgent fun, and attentive customer service. As you enter this hidden gem, you will be captivated with aromatic wafts of fragrance and enchanted by a kaleidoscope of colorful merchandise for bath, body, and the living spaces in your life. From luxurious lotions to sumptuous soaps, from slow-burning candles to distinctive décor…you will find the perfect something special for yourself or as a gift for those you love.
89 Pond Road
Ronks, PA 17572
(717) 768-0707 Fisher’s Soap Shop is a hidden gem that is worth taking the time to find and experience firsthand. Located on an Amish farm in the heart of PA Dutch country in Lancaster County, all of the soaps are homemade ”on-the-farm” by the Fisher family. Featuring a full range of soaps including herbal, scented, and loofah varieties, plus milk based lye, gardener’s soap, and oatmeal bars…everything sold at Fisher’s is natural and contains first quality ingredients.
Country Road Flowers
3546 W Newport Rd (Rte 772)
Ronks (Intercourse), PA 17572
(717) 768-8478Nestled behind the Stoltzfus home, just outside the Village of Intercourse, you are warmly welcomed by Mary to Country Road Flowers. Upon entering this eclectic home decor shop, you will be embraced by a full range of sensory delights…eye-catching silk flower arrangements, aromatic long-lasting candles, cuddly soft home accents…all of the available selections have enduring quality and tasteful appeal.
342 Beechdale Road
Bird-in-Hand, PA 17505
(717) 668-9842 (Please leave message)Garden Path Soap & Herbal Products is an abundant treasure trove of homemade, all natural soaps that are handcrafted in small batches, containing only the best of ingredients and no animal by-products. From herbal lye options to extensive natural glycerine varieties, you will thrill at the quality, selection, and value that makes Garden Path a return destination for so many satisfied patrons. Located on the porch of her Amish farmhouse, Sylvia Fisher also has a full line of richly scented palm wax candles and an every-increasing range of quality homemade herbal products.