Sewing & Fabrics
For those who enjoy quilting, sewing, and all other types of fabric crafts, Lancaster County is the must-visit destination for equipment and supplies.
Whether you are looking to buy your first sewing machine or ready for an upgrade, realLancasterCounty.com features a number of locally owned and family operated sewing centers, which offer the very best in honest sales and reliable services.
Join with the locals and thousands of visitors each year who visit the area’s well known fabric stores, which are located throughout the area.
East Earl, Quarryville
(717) 354-4026…East Earl
With three locations in Lancaster County and one location just beyond, in Lebanon County, Good’s Store is Central PA’s one-stop family shopping destination. Good’s Store is perhaps best described as a modern department store that features an old fashioned general store, a fabric & clothing shop, a traditional hardware store, and a country-styled gift shop.
3733 Ridge Road
Gordonville, PA 17529
For those who sew and for the do-it-yourself crafter, Ridgeview is always fully stocked with a variety of fabrics and sewing notions, all of which are sold at reasonable prices. Ridgeview is a one-stop Christian bookstore with books for all ages and offers discerning choices in classic and contemporary games. Visit the Wedding Room at Ridgeview and make it your resource for invitations, engraving for favors & keepsakes, and décor accessories.
914 Centerville Road
New Holland, PA 17557
Located between the communities of Terre Hill and Martindale, Twin Hill Shoppe is where do-it-yourself ladies stock up on dry goods and household supplies. From sewing notions and supplies to a children’s gifts and home décor accents, from baby essentials and housewares to select games and puzzles…everything sold at Twin Hill is reasonably priced. They also offer new coats and gently used collections of modest clothing and shoes that are traditionally worn by local Mennonites.
2425 W Main St
Ephrata, PA 17522
Located in an idyllic stone cottage that has been beautifully restored, you are invited to explore the extraordinary selection of home décor and living space accents at Hursh’s Country Store. From P. Graham Dunn prints to WoodWick candles & diffusers, whether you are a Lancaster County local or a visitor to PA Dutch Country, you will enjoy your visit at this locally owned and family operated hidden gem. Whether you’re looking to decorate a living room or accent the colors in a bedroom, whether you are buying a gift for a wedding or a baby shower…no matter the place and regardless of the occasion, you will appreciate the high quality varieties that are neatly showcased throughout the store.
380 Tobacco Road
Ephrata, PA 17522
A visit to Scenic View Fabric never disappoints those who are searching for quality dress and quilt fabrics in an idyllic country setting. Featured brand fabrics include Sandhill Fabrics, Mook Fabrics, Country Rose Fabrics, Southwest Fabrics, Tropical Breeze, and more. In addition to their wide selection of available fabrics, Scenic View carries a full range of sewing notions and accessories, many of which are not readily available or easy to find. Scenic View also carries a nice selection of gifts, accessories, and clothing items.
1011 Dry Tavern Road
Denver, Pa 17517
For more than half a century, Weaver’s Store has remained tirelessly committed to providing Lancaster County locals and PA Dutch country visitors with the very best in valued priced shopping. As a favorite one-stop shopping destination, they are stocked with dry goods, general store varieties, quality hardware & tool selections, houseware & kitchen items, and cleaning essentials. For the outdoor enthusiast, Weaver’s is the go-to store for hunting gear source, archery supplies, and all variety of sporting goods. They provide gift registry services, repair services, hunting and fishing licenses, and UPS shipping services. Stop by their café for a quick breakfast, lunch, or snack, including their famous donuts.
247 West Main Street
Leola, PA 17540
(717) 556-8546Featuring over 7,000 bolts of fabric, Mook Fabrics Outlet is located along New Holland Pike (Rte 23) in the welcoming community of Leola. The Store is spotlessly clean and carefully organized, with plenty of room to browse. From quilting cottons to printed flannels, from polar fleece to polyester prints…Mook Fabrics is committed to the goal of offering highest quality, exceptional value, and abundant selection to their customers. For the experienced sewer who is ready to create a new wardrobe or the do-it-yourself home decorator who is planning to start their next room makeover…Mook Fabrics Outlet is a one-stop shopping destination that awaits your discovery.
1121 Main Street
East Earl, PA 17519
(717) 354-2086Whether you are a visitor to PA Dutch country or are a Lancaster County local, Family Farm Fabrics is a welcome find for the quilt and sewing enthusiast! Featuring the best in highest quality fabrics and sewing supplies, Family Farm offers knowledgeable passion and friendly service that is unsurpassed. Whether you are a seasoned quilter or an aspiring seamstress, you will be pleased with the wide selection of quality name brand fabrics that are available at this must-visit destination.
3510 Old Philadelphia Pike
Intercourse, PA 17534
(717) 768-7101Located at the center of the idyllic Village of Intercourse, The Old Country Store is your Lancaster County destination for the finest in quilt artistry, distinctive handcrafts, and quality fabrics. Browse through the extensive collection of locally made high-quality quilts, featuring traditional Amish patterns and contemporary designs. Explore the wide selection of handcrafted pillows, quillows, and home accessories that bring a splash of color to any home’s decor. Survey the wide selection of quilting fabrics, sewing notions, and craft accessories for your own project.
2957 Lebanon Rd
Manheim, PA 17545
(717) 664-4230Stitch & Craft is fully stocked with all types of first quality fabrics, supplies, and nations that are necessary for apparel, fashions, and quilting projects. Although they are an authorized Baby Lock Sewing Machine dealer, Stitch & Craft very capably and efficiently provides service and repair for all major makes and models. Are you ready to learn for the first time or looking to improve your skills? Stitch & Craft is well known for their hands-on instructional classes for sewing, embroidery, and quilting.
2713 Old Philadelphia Pike
Bird in Hand, PA 17505
(717) 392-5440Fisher’s Handmade Quilts, Crafts, & Fabrics welcomes those who appreciate the finest in quilt artistry, authentic handicrafts, and superior fabrics. Whether you are hoping to buy an heirloom quality quilt to enhance your home’s beauty or seeking to buy gifts for friends and family, this destination that deserves your visit. The hallmark of Fisher’s is their treasure trove of handcrafted quilts, ranging from authentic traditional to unique contemporary varieties. In addition to all things locally handmade , Fisher’s carries a large assortment of lace & related items, quality fabrics, and gift items, ranging from unique local creations to contemporary home accents.
3535 Old Philadelphia Pike
Intercourse, PA 17534
(717) 768-7889Located in the heart of PA Dutch country and nestled in the idyllic village of Intercourse, Nancy’s Notions is just steps away from Kitchen Kettle Village and is a great place to experience the unique cultural atmosphere of a place where the locals (Plain Folk & English Folk) do their shopping. Nancy’s Notions carries a full assortment of sewing notions, handcrafting accessories, clothing essentials, newborn items, and baby clothes. From timeless classics to meaningful sentiments, you will enjoying searching the store’s large books & cards section.
3535 Old Philadelphia Pike
Intercourse, PA 17534
(717) 768-8153Conveniently located next to Kitchen Kettle Village of Intercourse, Zook’s Dry Goods offers a massive selection bolts of fabric in a vast array of varieties and styles. With plenty of room to browse, their showroom has been recently remodeled and is carefully organized, making it easy to find just what you’re looking for! From traditional selections to contemporary trends, you can choose from over a wide range of fabric collections, which are available on location and via easy ordering through their online store.
326 North Bridge Street
Christiana, PA 17509
(610) 593-7300Located near the border of Lancaster and Chester Counties in the quiet community of Christiana, The Quilt Ledger is a friendly and inspirational gathering place, where creative ideas flourish and fun & amazing projects get their start. With everything neatly organized, this shop features a unique blend of fresh and modern varieties, with a collection of patterns that provide sewing enthusiasts with an extensive variety of projects, from beginning levels to advanced. As an extension of their shop, The Quilt Ledger also has a retreat called The Christiana House, where groups of gals from far and wide gather to sew, sleep, and have a good time, while making memories that will last a lifetime.
108 West Brubaker Valley Road
Lititz, Pa. 17543
(717) 627-1724If you are a quilt and sewing enthusiast, no visit to Lancaster County is complete without a search for the very best fabrics stores…and no search is complete unless you discover Weaver’s Dry Goods. As you walk in the front door, you are welcomed with a variety of crafts, wall hangings, and home accents, but the heart of this place is the rooms that are filled with fabrics in every imaginable style, shade, and pattern. This hidden gem is a source for inspiration…you can’t walk from room to room without getting new ideas for yet another project!
2155 West Rte. 897
Denver, PA 17517
(717) 336-6692Burkholder’s Fabric Store is a must-visit shopping destination for anyone who enjoys sewing, quilting, or crafting with fabrics. With over 5,000 square feet of display space, Burkholder’s features 32,000 bolts of top quality fabrics in ever style, color, and theme, plus a full line of notions, patterns, and all sorts of sewing tools and accessories. Friendly and knowledgeable staff are more than willing to provide whatever assistance is needed, ensuring the satisfaction of everyone who comes through their doors.
1044 Martindale Road
Martindale, PA 17549
(717) 738-5223 / (877) 738-5223Nestled in the idyllic Village of Martindale, you are invited to discover and explore the retail location for Lace Place of Lancaster County. Whether you need lace by the yard or by the roll, you will not find a more comprehensive source, including Heritage Lace, Quaker Lace, and Vintage Lace. You will also find a full range of specialty fabric items ranging from trims and threads to buttons, medallions, and ribbons. While the majority of their merchandise is sold online, this hidden gem allows you a firsthand opportunity to browse and select from the full range of products offered by Lace Place of Lancaster County.
2679 Old Philadelphia Pike
Bird-In-Hand, PA 17505
(717) 393-1702When you are looking for heirloom quality quilts that have been locally made or choosing fabrics so you can assemble your own masterpiece, Log Cabin Quilts & Fabric Shop is your one-stop shopping destination. Whether you are an experienced quilter or an experimenting sewing novice, their knowledgeable and friendly staff are always ready to assist in making sure your purchases meet your needs. Log Cabin has a comprehensive selection of quality fabrics in all types of styles, colors, and themes, plus a full line of sewing notions, patterns, and a nice variety of tools & accessories.
3137 Old Philadelphia Pike
Bird-In-Hand, PA 17505
(717) 768-0338Conveniently located in the heart of Lancaster County, The Quilt and Fabric Shack is a routine destination for a loyal following of quilters and sewing enthusiasts who rely upon this locally owned shop for the highest in quality, reasonably priced materials. Family owned and operated by Omar and Katherine Stoltzfus, every appreciative customer benefits from their knowledgeable and friendly staff members who are always willing to provide any assistance needed for making the right selections for every project. Stop by often…at any given time, The Quilt and Fabric Shack offers their valued customers a variety of specials throughout the store and provides deep discounts in the bargain room.
West Earl Woolen Mill
110 Cocalico Creek Road
Ephrata, PA 17522
For over 45 years, West Earl Woolen Mill has been providing their customers with the very best in hand knitting yarn & supplies, wool batts, and rovings. You are invited to stop by this hidden gem, located in a quaint country store…open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9am until 5pm and on Saturday from 9am until Noon. Or call to order for shipping throughout the entire USA.