Lancaster Arts Hotel
Situated in the heart of downtown and housed in a historic tobacco warehouse , Lancaster Arts Hotel features deluxe accommodations with unique surroundings. All of the rooms, from the lobby to the suites, are filled with original works of art, especially that of local Pennsylvania artists. We are proud to display some of Lancaster’s finest works of art, with a collection worth over $300,000 dollars. We have 269 pieces of art by 36 artists who work in 15 different mediums. With an on-site restaurant, fitness facilities, and a location central to all the best attractions in Lancaster County, Lancaster Arts Hotel is an ideal choice for your travels.
300 Harrisburg Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603
Toll Free: 1-866-720-ARTS (2787)
- Number of Guestrooms: 63
- Number of Suites: 16
- Number of Floors: 5
- Check-In: 3:00 P.M.
- Check-Out: 12:00 P.M.
- Pet Policy: Sorry, no pets. Service animals ok.
Description of Accomodations
- Complimentary high speed Internet access , wireless and hard wired
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast: Monday through Friday- 6:30am – 10:00am; Saturday and Sunday – 7:00am – 10:30am
- Premium cable television and flat-screen TVs
- iHome with iPod docking stations
- Turkish Bathrobes
- 32-inch flat screen television
- Select rooms feature Balconies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Hair dryer
- Wine Refrigerator
- Iron and ironing board
- Non smoking rooms
- Large well lit work desk with adjustable ergonomic chair
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turn down service nightly
- In room directory featuring suggested itineraries, and more! (Available for purchase)
- Safe deposit boxes at the Guest Services desk.