Bed & Breakfasts
The hosts of the highest quality bed & breakfasts are known for the time and attention to “the details;” making your visit as relaxing and restful as you desire. Each of these B&B’s in Lancaster County make every effort to ensure that your stay is like being at home, away from home…without the cooking, cleaning, and clutter! Take the time to connect with your hosts who are more than willing to share the best of “all things local” in PA Dutch Country that they enjoy, right in their backyard.
556 West Bainbridge Street
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania 17022
(717) 361-8637 ~ (866) 401-0889Located on a quiet corner street at the edge of historic Elizabethtown, the Amanda Gish House Bed & Breakfast is an idyllic destination for relaxing stays and romantic getaways in Lancaster County,, just a half hour drive from both PA Dutch Country and Hershey. All three guest rooms are tastefully furnished, have a private bath, and boast an array of special touch amenities. Outside, the wrap-around porch and garden patio are surrounded by resplendent shade trees, providing the perfect locations for reading a book, taking a nap, or sipping tea and lemonade. Featuring the House’s signature granola and famous scones, start each morning with a savory, gourmet-style breakfast.
500 Blantz Road
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543
(800) 594-8018Experience the rejuvenating beauty of nature and enjoy relaxing European flair at Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast. Located in the heart of Lancaster County, just north of Historic Lititz, Swiss Woods is an idyllic chalet-styled inn that one could only hope to discover on a trip through “the old country.” From the carefully appointed ambience of the Inn to succulently delicious foods prepared by indulgent hosts, every stay at Swiss Woods is rewarded by the joys and surprises of exceptional hospitality.
355 Clearview Road
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 738-1322Surrounded by the richest of PA Dutch country farmlands in Lancaster County, Clearview Farm Bed & Breakfast showcases bucolic vistas that are the first extraordinary feature of this historic farmhouse to greet appreciative visitors. Built in 1814 and beautifully restored, this elegant stone-built home shares a captivating history and relaxing charm that invites guests to relax and refresh with a full range of modern amenities and the incredible tastes of a full country breakfast.
285 West Main Street
New Holland, PA 17557
(717) 354-8674For those who enjoy gracious hospitality and appreciate historic charm, the Country Hearth Bed & Breakfast is an idyllic destination for making captivating memories. Built in 1793 with three original fireplaces, this majestic Federal Stone Colonial farmhouse is believed to have served as a stagecoach stop and traveler’s tavern. It continues to host guests in well-appointed guest rooms, each featuring a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub for two. Your attentive hosts are native to Lancaster County, always willing to assist in helping visitors plan their day in PA Dutch country.
722 E. Market Street
Marietta, Pennsylvania, 17547
(717) 426-8415Understated charm combines with relaxed elegance at the B.F. Hiestand House, showcasing five extraordinary guest rooms and an enchanting private cottage. Guests with a penchant for savory foods and an appetite for delicious treats are the satisfied beneficiaries of indulgent hosts who love to cook, using fresh & local ingredients. Whether preparing for a business trip, plotting for a romantic getaway, or planing for a family vacation…B.F. Hiestand House is a place of memories awaiting your experience.
154 East Farmersville Road
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 355-5151 / (800) 603-9227Perched at the crowning top of a resplendent hill that overlooks fertile acres of Amish and Mennonite farmlands, The Hurst House Bed & Breakfast plays host to some of the most majestic views of Lancaster County. Each of the five comfortable guest rooms boasts its own distinctive view, overlooking the property’s one acre lake and sprawling lawns. Guests are the happy recipients of warm and engaging hospitality that includes a full range of refreshing amenities and a hearty breakfast.
200 Marticville Road
Lancaster PA 17603
(717) 872-0991Elegant flair combines with gracious hospitality in an “away from it all” setting at Pheasant Run Farm, an award-winning adaptive re-use destination. This Bed & Breakfast is a skillfully converted circa 1809 fieldstone bank barn with four tastefully appointed guest rooms and extraordinarily spacious common areas. The inside character and compelling ambiance of original stone walls and open wooden beams is complimented by the pastoral views of manicured landscaping and rolling meadows that surround the property. Every morning is an experience of epicurean delights in a relaxed dining room, absorbing each day’s sunrise through an adjoining open balcony.
575 Mountain Top Drive
Denver, PA 17517
(717) 733-3897Located in the wooded hills of Northern Lancaster County, Furnace Hills Bed & Breakfast is a welcome find for those who appreciate peaceful serenity and warm hospitality. Each of four tastefully decorated rooms has a private outside entrance and an ensuite bath. The spacious cathedral-style common room contains a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, complimented by exquisitely finished paneled walls. Accompanied by the warbling tunes of many resident songbirds and the rustling leaves of majestic oaks, the unspoiled natural setting of Furnace Hills is ideal for exhilarating hikes and wildlife watching.
465 Speedwell Forge Road
Lititz, PA 17543
(717) 626-1760Located on 120 wooded acres in a secluded valley, Speedwell Forge Bed & Breakfast is a world unto itself, right in the heart of Lancaster County. Offering elegant accommodations, captivating surroundings, and fascinating history, guests of Speedwell Forge enjoy a most unique and idyllic bed & breakfast stay. Every morning is greeted by a three-course breakfast that accommodates the dietary needs and taste preferences of guests, while each evening features fresh-baked desserts. Outside, the property is home to fascinating Wolf Sanctuary of PA.
2363 Stumptown Road
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 393-8224Nestled at the end of a long lane in a peaceful setting, Stumptown Manor Bed & Breakfast is “away from it all but just minutes from everything” in the heart of Amish country. Your hosts, Carl and Sharon Shirk are eager to share their experiences and recommendations as lifelong locals of Lancaster County. From spacious and tastefully decorated accommodations to the sprawling lawn and immaculate flower gardens, every guest will appreciate the beauty and simplicity of homestyle hospitality. Start the day with a delicious home-cooked breakfast, prepared to encounter a day of captivating memories in PA Dutch country.
1599 Swan Road
Atglen PA 19310
(610) 593-5572Off the beaten path and shielded from view, Olde Stone Guesthouse Bed & Breakfast is a hidden gem that delights its satisfied guests. This 1700’s farm setting is serenaded by a peaceful stream and is accented by the beauty of stunning gardens and resplendent views. The majestic stone farmhouse and charming springhouse provide the perfect getaway for rest, relaxation, and soulful rejuvenation. Located on the border of Chester and Lancaster Counties, this is a perfect home base for exploring the best of PA Dutch Country to the west and points of interest to the east, including Longwood Gardens and the Philadelphia area.
837 Village Road
Lancaster, PA 17602
(717) 464-0707Discover the warmth of gracious hospitality and experience the joy of comfortable accommodations with a captivating stay at the Australian Walkabout Inn Bed and Breakfast. Located in a tranquil setting that exudes the peace and quiet of Lancaster County, the Walkabout offers a tasteful tribute to the world down-under with four well-appointed suites and a cottage, each decorated with outback themes. From the extra attention given to the details that pamper your visit to exceptional amenities (enjoy indoor hot tubs & scheduled in-house massage treatments) that make every stay memorable, your attentive hosts are committed to ensuring your respite in their meticulously handcrafted inn is relaxing and refreshing.
900 W. Main Street
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 733-6094 / (877) 755-4590Captivating charm of 250 memorable years combines with masterfully restored beauty at the Historic Smithton Inn of Ephrata, setting the standard for elegant accommodations in the heart of Lancaster County. More than just a place to stay, the Historic Smithton is really an extraordinary experience that begins with the choice of 7 spacious guest rooms…each has a private bath, comes equipped with a bevy of modern amenities, and showcases a working fireplace. Every day is welcomed with a savory breakfast to remember, reflecting your energetic innkeeper’s passion for great food, tastefully prepared and properly presented.
238 Strasburg Pike
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17602
(717) 393-1460Nestled in the peaceful countryside of Lancaster County, the gracious hospitality of Flowers & Thyme Bed and Breakfast is complimented by comfortably elegant and relaxing accommodations that have guests returning, stay after stay. Each of the three guest rooms are tastefully appointed and have a private bath. Guests enjoy access to exceptionally large common areas that are equipped with a full range of amenities, including an enchanting puzzle room. The wafting smells of coffee and the savory tastes of country style breakfasts awaken each day. This is a perfect home base for visits to PA Dutch Country, with close proximity to local Amish farms, cultural heritage attractions, and other destination points.
4 South King Street
Stevens (Schoeneck), PA 17578
(717) 598-9937You are invited to join with the many traveling guests who, through the years, have enjoyed a relaxing stay at Historic Schoeneck Hotel Bed & Breakfast, which was established in 1792. All three guest rooms have a private bath and are immaculately clean…tastefully furnished with Amish handcrafted furniture, original artwork, and local Amish-made quilts. Guests are served a full hot & cold breakfast with a European flair in the formal dining room, served by congenial innkeepers who are world-wide travelers. Located in northern Lancaster County, Schoeneck Hotel B&B is a convenient home base for visits to Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area, antique shopping in Adamstown, and experiencing Ephrata’s Green Dragon Market and Historic Cloister.
117 East Main Street
Terre Hill, PA, 17581
(717) 445-0219Nestled in an idyllic small town and surrounded by Amish farms in the heart Lancaster County, The Artist’s Inn & Gallery is the perfect setting for relaxing, romantic, and rejuvenating stays. Enjoy the Inn’s luxurious rooms that feature romantic Jacuzzi whirlpool baths, fireplaces, massage shower, and other modern amenities. Awake to a four-course candlelight breakfast each morning, featuring farm-fresh Lancaster County produce and herbs and flowers from the gardens.
The Olde Stone Cottage is a whole-house rental, perfect for family vacations, girlfriend getaways, and romantic honeymoons.
371 E. Main Street
New Holland, PA 17557
(866) 279-7599The Richmond House exceeds all expectations for what one hopes to experience with a bed & breakfast stay, with five comfortable guest rooms with en-suite private bath, each tastefully appointed with a distinctive style and relaxing ambiance. Every day is welcomed with a hearty country breakfast and the opportunity to relax in the charming common areas and spacious outdoor patio. Beginning with abundant springtime flowers until the growing season’s end with colorful fall foliage, the immaculate gardens and manicured grounds offer appreciative guests nature’s unsurpassed beauty.
304 East Newport Road
Lititz, PA 17543
(717) 626-3088One of the oldest homes of charming and historic Lititz, the beauty of simplicity joins with an alluring reservoir of history at Forgotten Seasons Bed & Breakfast, for an unforgettable stay. Built in 1735 and originally known as Jacob Huber’s Tavern, Forgotten Seasons is replete with a wide range of fascinating research and specific information about the unique role the home played in hosting the Moravian’s Count Zinzendorf over 260 years ago.
127 East Main Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552-1513
(717) 653-4525Elegant accommodations at The Olde Square Inn are accented by a tireless attention to detail and complemented by savory foods. Select from seven guest rooms, including a private carriage house with whirlpool that is both handicap accessible and child-friendly, and a suite with whirlpool and a King bed, all tastefully decorated and elegantly furnished. Join with those who return for visit after visit, enjoying the unique and exceptional amenities of this hidden gem, including an outdoor pool and pet friendly lodging. The Olde Square Inn is an ideal venue for hosting retreats, small weddings, and special celebrations.