The studios and galleries of Lancaster County artisans are truly a place of individualistic expression and imaginative wonder! We at real Lancaster County are on a journey of sorts, always on the hunt for local hidden gems…that which really defines and represents authentic and unique. On this incredible journey, we are rarely disappointed by the creative inspiration and passionate dedication that begins in the artisan’s “heart,” flows through the artisan’s hands, and takes shape in the artisan’s creations…simply beautiful and nothing more real!
705 Olde Hickory Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 435-8728Featuring the captivating inspirations and skilled creations of more than 20 artisans, The Colored Coat is a gathering place for Lancaster County’s fine handcrafted gifts. Whether you are searching for decorative accent pieces that will add a splash of color to your home’s makeover or are on the hunt for a meaningful gift for that someone special in your life, whether you have an appreciation for handcrafted jewelry or are wanting to buy a fashionable made-to-last handbag….The Colored Coat is known for its eclectic varieties and much appreciated for its unique selections.
204 South Market Street
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
(717) 367-6500The beauty and splendor of glass comes to life at Stellar Images as craftsman Jack Bishop plies his skill, draws upon his experience, and creates wonderful custom glass designs. Transform the look of your home, create a logo for your business, enhance the inspiration at your house of worship….the work of Stellar Images creates remarkable transformation in stained glass, leading, etching, bevels, and mirrors.
201 South Locust Street
Lititz PA 17543
(717) 627-6789Steve and Shirley de Perrot invite you to their gallery to see handmade functional stoneware pottery and tile art in person. Come and see what’s new: tile tables, trivets, mirrors, baking dishes, platters, birdbaths and more… Unique gifts for weddings, birthdays and special occasions!
1519 Brunnerville Road
Lititz, PA 17543
(717) 626-6582Nestled in the center of an idyllic Lancaster County farm north of Lititz, Elva’s Barnyard Art Studio & Gallery provides a relaxing but engaging setting for those who love the beauty and creativity of art. Artisan Elva Hurst is an extraordinarily talented chalk artist who excels equally in writing and other artistic mediums. The Barn serves as gallery, studio, and classroom…this is a real hidden gem, where talents and abilities come to life and find freedom in their expression.
Located at Steeple View Lofts
118 North Water Street, Suite 101
Lancaster PA 17603
(717) 945-6904Located just steps from Lancaster City’s Gallery Row, Friendship Heart Gallery is Impacting the World with Capabilities, providing value through artistic expression. An unique extension of the outreach of Friendship Community, this non-profit gallery empowers adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities to pursue the creation of art as a way of developing skills, achieving self expression, finding a meaningful role in society and moving toward economic independence. Explore creative and original masterpieces that are made with heart.